Terms and conditions of use
The URL is owned and operated by Bathroom Shop UK
C/O Wakefield Bathrooms, a company registered in England whose registered office is at:
47 Wakefield Road
In the event that a pricing error is found by us, then the above options shall only apply if your order delivery has not been completed.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering from our website as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law, and they set out the terms under which bathroomshopuk.com supplies any of the products listed on our website to you.
1. Use of this Site
- All orders and purchases made on this website will be governed by these terms, and are between you and bathroomshopuk.com, not with any other party.
- By placing an order with us you warrant that you are at least 18 years old, and are legally capable of entering into a binding contract.
- This Website is for your personal use subject to these Terms and by using this Website you agree to be bound by these Terms, and they do not affect your statutory rights.
- The prices payable for your ordered products will be those quoted in the Website, except in cases of obvious errors, then we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the incorrect price.
- It is always possible due to the large number of products on our site that some maybe incorrectly priced. Where the correct price is lower than our displayed price, we will charge the lower amount to you. Where the correct price is higher than our displayed price, we will contact you for instructions on what to do with your order.
- All prices are in pounds sterling and are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable.
- The price of the product does not include the delivery charge which will be charged at the rates applicable at the date you place your order.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but any changes do not affect orders which we have already sent you confirmation of.
3. Availability and Delivery
- If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will notify you as soon as possible.
- If the goods that you ordered are not available, we reserve the right to substitute goods of a similar specification and quality.
- Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date given ****** and will be delivered to the address given on your order.
- For palletised deliveries, your order will be taken as close as possible to your front door. If this is unreachable for any reason, then the order will be delivered as near to your property as possible. The driver is not insured to take goods inside your property.
- All deliveries are by third party carriers. If you are not able to take delivery of the products, depending on the carrier used, your goods will either be stored at the depot nearest to your address until you can collect them or the carrier will attempt to redeliver the goods to your address.
- We shall use our best endeavours to secure delivery within our advertised timescales but shall not be liable for loss occasioned by delay in delivery arising out of any cause beyond our control.
- If you order items with different availability dates, we will hold all the items until the last item is delivered. You may however choose to have each item delivered separately and we reserve the right to charge you a delivery charge each time.
- Inspection Time – Please inspect the products within 7 days of the product arriving.
- We can only be held responsible for shortages if we are notified by Telephone within 7 days of delivery date.
- If our couriers cannot make a delivery you will be contacted by either us or the couriers to arrange a re-delivery or pick up.
- If you do not respond and the items are returned to us you may be subject to a charge.
- If the item needs re-delivering there will also be a re-delivery charge.
- Delivery Charges will be £7.99 for Small Items, £19.99 for Medium Items, and £25.99 for Big Items. We give free deivery on orders over £500.
4. Risk and Title
- At the time of delivery the products will be at your risk, and ownership of the products will only pass to you when payment is received in full.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by us and there will be no contract between you and us unless and until we dispatch the goods to you, only then are we accepting your order and a contract will be made. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason. If we decline to supply goods and payment has already been taken from your credit or debit card, we shall credit your credit or debit card with the price of the goods within 30 days of declining your order. We shall not be obliged to offer you any additional compensation for disappointment caused.
- If the goods that you ordered are not available, we reserve the right to substitute goods of a similar specification and quality.
- 6.1 You have the right to cancel your order up to 30 days following delivery by calling bathroomshopuk.com or in writing.
- 6.2 If you do not return the goods within 30 days of your cancellation, we will make a charge in respect of the cost of recovering the goods. If you do not return the goods or fail to make them available for collection within 30 days of your notice of cancellation, you will be deemed to have accepted the goods
- 6.3 If you are contracting as a consumer, then subject to clause 6.5, you may cancel a Contract at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you received the products. In this case, you will receive a full refund of the price paid for the products, but you will be responsible for the cost of returning the products to us.
- 6.4 You must also return the products to us immediately, in the same condition in which you received them, and at your own cost and risk. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation.
- 6.5 You will not have any right to cancel a Contract for the supply of any products:
- i) that have been custom made to suit your specifications;
- ii) which by reason of their nature cannot be returned; or
- iii) which you purchased through our showrooms or counter collection.
- 6.6 This provision does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- 7.1 Returns will be accepted in the following circumstances;
- a. A refund will be processed as soon as possible for products returned in the seven day cooling off period, and in any case within 30 days of the day you have given notice of your cancellation. The products must be returned as new and in their original packaging. In this case, we will refund the price of the product in full but you will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us and if you return it at our expense we are entitled to charge you such expense.
- b. for defective products where the defect upon inspection is not caused by you or your servant or agent (including plumber or other installer) will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us. We will usually process any refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund for the defective product. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. If upon return, the damaged products have been modified or have undergone any attempted installation, you may be responsible/liable for any costs of return or redelivered product that is not in the condition previously stated.
- c. For products that are not defective or that you wish to return outside of the seven-day cooling off period, they must be returned to us within 60 days from the date of delivery. Products must be returned to us, in unused condition and, where practicable, with original packaging, at your own cost, to reach us within the 60 day period. We will then provide you with the opportunity to choose a replacement product, for the same purchase price as the returned product, or issue you with a voucher for the price of the returned product.
- You can pay by all major credit and debit cards as well as PayPal.
- Your payment details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. Authority for payment must be given at the time of order.
9. Intellectual Property
- The content of this website is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
- You may retrieve and display the content of this Website on a computer screen, mobile device and store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
- You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on this Website without written permission from bathroomshopuk.com.
- No licence is granted to you in these Terms to use any trade mark of bathroomshopuk.com
10. Our liability
- This website is provided by bathroomshopuk.co.uk without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
- If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us via the indicated methods within 7 days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us via the indicated methods of the problem within 30 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
- If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option:
- To make good any shortage or non-delivery;
- To replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
- To refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our website. The importation or exportation of certain of our goods to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to this Website.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude our liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence or shall affect or exclude your statutory rights where it would be unlawful to do so.
11. Third Party Websites
- This website includes links to other Websites or material which are beyond its control. bathroomshopuk.com is not responsible for content on the Internet or World Wide Web, or any other website outside this website.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts.
- If any of these Terms is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. International Use
- bathroomshopuk.com makes no promise that materials on this Website are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom, and accessing this Website from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
- You may not assign, sub-licence or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
- If you breach these Terms and bathroomshopuk.com ignores this, bathroomshopuk.com will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms.
- We suggest that you do not schedule any installation until you have received and checked your goods. We recommend installation is carried out by a professional with full regard to expert plumbing practices, taking into account British Standards and normal sizes of any other products used.
16. Customer Services
If you have any queries, please contact us.