Eco Bathrooms from Bathroomshopuk.co.uk
For furniture that appeals, is highly fuctional and offers plenty of storage space, Eco-Bathrooms is the place to look. From both wide to narrow bathrooms, Eco-Bathrooms has something to compliment every bathroom. In addition to their range of tasteful furniture, Eco-Bathrooms offer an extensive range of well crafted basins, plus mirrors and lighting to make the most of you’re space. Eco-Bathrooms has rapidly evolved into an impressive collection of Bathroom furniture attempting to utilise as much space as possible in the typical bathroom, whilst avoiding the ‘cramped in’ look.
– British manufactured.
– 7 furniture designs in 14 colourways and with 9 cabinet finishes.
– Multiple variants, from super slim 150mm wide to 1200mm unit width.
– Exclusive and unique basin designs that maximise on their function and are highly attractive.
– The purposely selected eco tap range.
– An exclusive range of bathroom handles.
– Matching or contrasing work surfaces.
– An exclusive selection of composite worksurfaces.
– 4 depths of base cabinet, to maximise storage.
– Low level base cabinets for eco stylish vessel basins.
– Wall hung base units with decorative plinth option or chrome legs.
– Handleless push click opening or soft close doors with chrome handles.
– Rigid glue and dowel construction factory assembled.
– Cocealed hanging brackets.
– Frosted glass shelves as standard on base and wall cabinets.
– A comprehensive selection of accesories.
– 8mm solid backs.
– Removable basin unit for back access.
– 18mm cabinets with co-ordinated exteriors.
– Blum 3 way fully adjustable quick release hinges with integrated soft close and in-line hinge mount.
– Beech effect plywood drawer boxes with blum soft close or push click mechanism.
– Hand finished and inspected before dispatch.
– British Manufactured.
– Eco’s consistent quality of construction enhanced through the use of purpose designed components.
– 7 furniture designs in 12 colourways, from high gloss to heavy tactile textures on 9 colours of cabinets.
– Carefully designed units with a variety of options whose proportions and placements are carefully thought out.
– Handles chosen to enhance the visual feast and your style.
– Matching or contrasting worktops extending your individuality.
– Basin drawers designed and crafted to maximise on available space, incorporating non slip drip mats.
– Basin designs are very specifically commisioned to match perfectly with the cabinets.
– Again accesories are very particular to the range content.
– High specification materials from suppliers who meet the highest European standards and meet our ethical code.